The Audix ADX10 is a miniature lavalier microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It's size and sensitivity response is more than suitable for interviews, video dialog, presentations, choir and theatrical applications and more.
The condenser microphone is powered with the APS-10 phantom power supply (included) and the attached 6' (1.82 m) cable is terminated with a 3-pin XLR male connection. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone and the tailored frequency response maximizes intelligibility of vocals.
- APS-10 Power Supply and 6 foot Cable
- The ADX10-P includes the APS-10 phantom power supply and 6' XLR microphone cable. The longer cable provides adequate length for most presentation and public address applications.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambient audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Miniature Profile
- The miniature design of the microphone capsule is suitable for video, presentation and performance applications.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response minimizes low frequency noise while maximizing the intelligibility of vocals.