This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine VHH underwater camera housing is manufactured from double-laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10m) depth.
Perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humidity or foul weather conditions, this housing will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater-resistant clamping rails which fit together for sealing. They tighten by means of three screw knobs.
The housing is designed to fit the Panasonic AG-DVC30, JVC GR-PD1, GR-HD1 and GR-HD10 digital camcorders. Other camcorders around the size of the Panasonic AG-DVC30 will also fit in the housing.
- Housings are manufactured from double-laminated PVC and have an optical glass port. Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater.
- Has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater-resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumbscrew knobs.
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid, or foul weather conditions, these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
- The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy underwater.
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.