The Fujifilm CD-R Recordable White Thermal and Hub Printable Data Disc is a write once optical media disc made for music, video, and photographic uses. With a recording speed of up to 48x, discs have optimal archival life, proven prevention against data degradation, and high read-back reliability. The disc has a 700MB/80 minutes capacity.
- CD-R recordable disc is a write once disc with recording speeds up to 48x.
- White thernal and hub printable CD-R disc.
- 700MB or 80 minute capacity
- High sensitivity organic color layer and highly reflective film layer the discs improved reflectivity at lower power levels. This means lower error rates even with compromised power levels in the write laser or if the lens is dirty, as well as stable performance at higher writing speeds.
- Discs are compatible with almost all CD-R writers and CD-ROM drives.
- The disc has superior working life, offering over a million read passes without data degradation and provides an astonishing 70-100 years archiving capability.