With the Mackie C200 Passive 10" 2-Way Loudspeaker you get a very portable loudspeaker backed by Mackie quality. For a reasonable price you can get the legendary clarity, dispersion and ergonomics of the Mackie SRM Series in the C200 2-Way Portable Passive Loudspeakers.
These powerful, portable speakers include 10" LF drivers with a frequency range from 59-3000 Hz and a 2" voice coil strong enough to handle life on the road. You also get a wide controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the upper and mid-range frequencies with the 1.4" high-frequency titanium driver and horn.
The C Series also uses a LICC or Low Impedance Compensated Crossover design with an asymetrical slope so your crossover provides natural sounds at all volume levels.
- Audience Will Love It
- The wide, even dispersion pattern means everyone in the audience will get a great presentation of your performance.
- High Precision
- This passive loudspeaker is designed with a high-precision 1.4" HF titanium compression driver and a 10" LF transducer, giving you top-notch quality sound throughout the entire range, from low bass to high frequencies, and the entire mid-range in between.
- Acoustical Response
- The asymmetrical cabinet design gives you the best acoustical response possible.
- These loudspeakers feature integrated low-impedance compensated crossover and transducer protection giving you a final audio performance that is tuned to perfection.
- Built to Move
- Perfect for life on the road, these loudspeakers are built to move with a tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount options, and integrated rigging points.