This is the CD-Rom manual ONLY for the Boss BR-1600 Digital Workstation Recorder.
The Boss BR-1600CD is a 16-track hard disk recorder and workstation, equipped with an internal 40 GB hard drive and a CD-R/CD-RW, offering a leading edge design that elevates and advances the creative possibilities, and production values, of the personal desktop studio.
The BR-1600CD feature set includes: 8 phantom powered microphone inputs, a 13-fader mixer section with 16 individual track EQ's, and 8 dedicated compressors for the input channels, proprietary COSM modeling effects, for vocals, guitar and bass, Auto Pitch correction and Harmony Sequence vocal processing and harmony creation tools, a built-in drum sequencer supported by a large library of drum and percussion sounds and loops.....there's a lot going on here, for not a lot of money.
The BR-1600CD is a value-laden asset for songwriters, bands, desktop audio for video production, and virtually any project requiring an expensive sound on a limited budget.
- 16-track desktop hard disk recorder and production studio with built-in 40 GB hard drive and CD-R/CD-RW.
- 8 simultaneous track recording, simplified "Multi-Track" mode for quick routing and recording.
- 8 microphone preamps with individual input trims and phantom power, auto- calibrate input level function sets proper recording levels.
- SPDIF digital I/O for direct connection to other digital recorders and devices.
- Mixer section with 13 faders, 16 individual assignable 3-band track EQ's, and 8 dedicated compressors.
- Built-in GT-6 guitar multi-effects processor, proprietary COSM amplifier, speaker and microphone modeling effects for guitar, bass and vocals.
- Separate assignable multi-effects group with reverb, delay, chorusing and other modulation effects.
- Mastering Toolkit effects section for final EQ, multi-band compression and limiting of stereo mix before burning to internal CD-R or external digital recording device.
- Vocal Toolbox processing with unique Auto Pitch vocal pitch correction function.
- Chord Track for instantly vocal harmony creation by entering desired intervals intervals, Harmony Sequence function for instant background harmonies based on vocal source track.
- Built-in drum sequencer with huge library on internal hard disk of drums and percussion sounds and loops, separate drum, bass, and loop phrase tracks with auto-lock sync to sequencer track.
- USB connectivity for WAV/AIFF file import, export from computers; V-LINK remote video editor control with compatible Edirol products.
- Built-in CD-R/CD-RW for burning master CD mixes or data file backup.