This is the DVD manual ONLY for the Dr. Rhythm DR3 Drum Machine.
The DR-3 Dr Rhythm Section is an innovative concept in rhythm composers. Designed with guitarists, songwriters and live performers in mind, it offers 100 programmable preset backing grooves with basses and drum sounds, both acoustic and electronic, gathered from a variety of genres and styles.
The DR-3's 13 input pads are velocity sensitive, and the TSC feature enables sound customizing with EQ's, Dynamics and Ambience effects processing. The flexible footswitch functionality of the machine enables remote control of the rhythm "progessions" while improvising or composing - a very handy feature.
The DR-3 is a useful composing and practice tool for both professionals and beginners.
- 100 Preset Styles with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- Velocity-Sensitive Pads for more realism and programming nuance and playback energy
- Choice of 120 Drum and Percussion Sounds and 12 Bass Sounds
- Ideal for live performance
- Total Sound Control (TSC) controls overall sound of drum kit with dedicated EQ's and Dynamics and Ambience Effects processing
- Battery Powered Portability
- Flexible Footswitch Input controls Intro/Start and Ending/Stop, Verse change, Variation On/Off and Loop On/Off