Roland's D-Bass-115 330 Watt Bass Amplifier comes with a 15" speaker plus a tweeter. To shape your sound and tone, this amp has 3 COSM amp-models, a 3-band equalizer and a Shaper function. The Gain function helps reduce distortion that can be caused by high volumes. There is a headphones/recording output so you can practice in privacy or record to a recording device. This amp also comes with a footswitch jack, which makes selecting effects a breeze. On board is a Feed Forward Processing (FFP) system with Active Speaker Control. This amp comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Special Effects
- This amp features Roland's famous Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) amp models. COSM accurately reproduces the sound characteristics of the original amp by factoring in the electrical and physical aspects of the original amp. The CB-115 also features effects that include reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, wah, distortion, limiter and equalizer.
- You can use the balanced line-out XLR output to feed the audio signal from your bass to an external mixing console or other compatible audio equipment. The tuner output allows you to hook up to an external tuner to further define your sound. If you want to further expand your sound, you can do so with the FX send/return connections for external effects devices. Plus, you can add a footswitch, which makes it easier to switch between effects while performing.
- Construction and Transportation
- The customized construction of this amp provides a stronger magnetic force, which ensures a quick response and effective damping for lower frequencies. Through the use of these new materials, there is reduction in unwanted vibration. In addition, the overall weight of the amp is low compared to other amps of the same speaker size and power. Four detachable casters plus the comparable light weight, make this amp easier to transport from gig to gig.
- Feed Forward Processing (FFP)
- The FFP system optimizes the performance of the amp, speakers, and cabinet characteristics based on the signals that are being input. The FFP works in conjunction with the Active Speaker Control to hone your sound. The Active Speaker Control monitors the speaker for any discrepancies between the input signal and the speaker's motion. Then, through a DSP it corrects the speaker's output.