The E-232 from Toa Electronics is a dual channel, fourteen band per channel, 2/3 octave active graphic equalizer with either 6dB or 12dB of boost or cut, designed to allow clean, accurate audio equalization for stage, studio, or commercial applications.
The unit's filters are designed for minimum phase shift and feature smooth slide controls with center detents for easy and accurate adjustment. The filters are summed in parallel for reliability, so that the failure of one filter does not interrupt operation of the others.
In addition, a continuously variable high pass filters is provided on the front panel that has a slope of 12dB per octave and is variable from 15Hz to 300Hz.
An automatic EQ bypass function provides complete equalization bypass in the event of loss of AC power and an output muting function suppresses turn on/ turn-off transients. A security cover is included with the E-232 to guard against accidental disturbance, or intentional tampering when used in fixed installations.
- Dual channel graphic equalizer with fourteen filters per channel on ISO 2/3 octave center frequencies from 40Hz to 16kHz
- Provides either 12dB or 6dB boost or cut per channel
- Precision calibrated, noiseless slide controls with center detent
- Continuously variable high-pass filter with -12dB/octave slope and variable from 15Hz to 300Hz
- Variable input level control to accommodate a variety of input sources
- Equalizer and filter In/Out switches with automatic EQ bypass circuitry in the event of power failure
- LED peak indicator per channel for displaying clipping at input or output
- Includes security cover to prevent tampering with settings