This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Heading out at dawn or dusk puts you on the trail when most game is on the move - this is when light is at a premium and the stakes are high. Zeiss puts the odds in your favor with the Conquest 3.5-10x50 MC. This fine sighting solution combines a favored and flexible 3.5-10x power range with stunning twilight performance from an outstanding 50 mm objective.
Zeiss' Conquest scopes are configured with a 1.0" main-tube that's o-ring sealed and nitrogen filled to ensure all-weather performance. The optics are first rate, and every air-to-glass surface features Zeiss' MC multicoating for optimum light transmission, contrast, and resolution.
This particular Conquest scope features low profile hunting turrets that offer 1/4 MOA adjustments with a square adjustment range of 65.9 MOA. The #20 Z-Plex reticle has been placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane, and the scope's exterior features a non-reflective matte black finish.
- Optical Performance
- Precision ground optics deliver detailed images with high contrast
- MC multicoating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity, resolution
- Operational Details
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments
- Parallax free from 100 yd to infinity
- The #20 Z-Plex reticle: four long medium weight posts and fine cross hairs. This standard plex-style reticle affords quick target acquisition and accurate shot placement.
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range.
- Construction and Design
- Low profile hunting style turrets
- 1.0" one-piece main-tube is durable and lightweight
- Nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance