The J48 from Radial Engineering is an active direct box, elite in design and performance and intended for professional stage and recording studio use.
The unit can be powered from 48V phantom power or batteries, has rugged 14-gauge steel construction and extended, distortion-free headroom via a 10V internal rail voltage capacity. Ground lift, phase reverse and 80Hz recessed filter switches are also standard.
- Low power consumption, high 10V internal rail voltage for extended headroom; advanced design accommodates high output levels from active instruments
- Internal timing chip and switching transformer maintain smooth rail voltage transition and headroom on input
- Highly durable 14-gauge welded steel chassis
- Dual function inputs with 2-channel merge feature
- 1/4" Thru connector and XLR output connector for simultaneous sends to console, amplifier
- Polarity reverse switch
- Ground Lift and Pad switches
- 80 Hz filter eliminates low end rumble, creates 3 dB of additional headroom
- No-slip bottom padding maintains positioning, protects unit from ground contamination