The Radial Engineering DRAGSTER is a passive, miniature impedance correction device, designed to match the high impedance of a typical electric guitar pickup with the low impedances characteristic of buffered input devices such as wireless transmitters, effects pedals and multi-effects processors, and direct recording audio interfaces.
This load mismatch often results in severe loss of guitar tone and character, and the DRAGSTER, with it's thumb wheel adjustment, basically emulates the behavior of a high impedance guitar amplifier input, passing the matched, optimized signal on to the buffered device, with the full tone produced by the guitar.
- Passive Load corrrection for guitar pickups for use with low impedance buffered inputs on wireless system transmitters, effects pedalboards, and direct recording audio interfaces
- Emulates high impedance of guitar amplifier
- Used with connection of guitar to any buffered input, restores natural tone of instrument and eliminates frequency loss caused by low impedance buffered inputs
- Easy-access Thumb wheel control for Drag control, very lightweight but durable aluminum case
- Completely passive, no power supply required
- Flanged bracket for connection to guitar stap or pedalboard