The ProCases 42" Plasma Travel Case 3/8" (Black) is a custom made case that is based on the make and model of the unit provided to become a perfect fit. The ATA transit case will fit specific 42" plasma monitors. The cases are engineered to provide maximum protection from shock and vibration, smooth and stable handling, and convenient access. It conforms to ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 specifications for air transit shipping cases. The custom made case is sized wider to fit the screen and the side mounted cable and accessory compartment.
The Travel Case is made of ABS plastic laminated 3/8" solid core plywood with foam interiors that are designed to precisely fit the screen. A combination of foam types, densities and thicknesses are used to achieve the high degree of shock protection that is necessary to safely transport these monitors. Hand holes are located at just the right places. The case has rugged aluminum extrusion construction with steel split rivets every 3.0" for maximum protection, recessed butterfly latches and reinforced steel corners.
The case is transported by recessed spring-action handles and a heavy duty caster board with 3.0" casters.
- ABS plastic laminated 3/8" solid core plywood
- Various foam types, densities and thicknesses are used to precisely fit the screen.size
- Hand holes are located at just the right places
- Rugged aluminum extrusion construction
- Steel split rivets every 3.0" for maximum protection
- Reinforced steel corners
- Sized wider to fit the monitor and the built-in side compartment for cables and accessories
- Built to meet ATA spec 300 guidelines for air transit cases
- Extra heavy-duty male/female closure with recessed butterfly twist latches
- Carrying options
- Recessed spring-action handles
- Heavy-duty caster board with 3.0" casters
- Compatible with specific 42" plasma monitors