For those fed up with the limitations of using sampled musical lines and phrases, Liquid Saxophone - Liquid Instrument Series Volume 1 from Ueberschall provides a unique approach to creating a virtual instrument. Utilizing technology from Celemony's Melodyne, parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit any arrangement.
Liquid Instrument Series (L.I.S.) technology offers a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material in real-time. Quick and simple access makes it seem like the studio musician is right there, responding instantly to the desire for a change in expression or phrasing, all the while the high-quality sound source is unchanged even after intense processing.
This combination of first-class samples with Melodyne technology allow for creating countless variations, from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines. No additional effects such as compression or any other processors have been used in this series to ensure the purest results possible.
- Allows for control of audio material as simply as manipulating MIDI data using high quality Melodyne technology
- Features a great range of styles played on baritone, tenor, alto and soprano saxophones
- Styles include smooth 50s bar-jazz, swing, bebop, hardbop, boogaloo, soulful 60s riffs, funky 70s licks, smoky bossa novas, Latin Brazil styles, dirty rock phrases, 80s pop, 90s acid jazz and nu jazz
- Phrases played by the best studio musicians using the highest quality recording equipment
- Change notes within the phrase and adapt tempo and key
- Wide range of musical scales available
- Synchronizes to host tempo
- MIDI controllable with control of all parameters available in real-time