The Cartoni O105 Omega professional tripod system consists of the 0101 Omega fluid head, K498 camera plate, O110 telescoping pan arms (2), K705 1-stage Superpod (Mitchell), and the P737 mid-level spreader.
The Omega professional fluid head with dual pan arms is intended for studio and OB camera payloads weighing up to 176 lbs (80 kg). It features continuously variable counterbalance optimized for high center-of-gravity cameras, true continuously variable fluid dampening with digital status displays, and a sliding top stage for balancing uneven payloads. As one would expect from a production-oriented support, attachment points for an assistant's box and a finder extension support are provided.
The K705 Superpod is a 1-stage dual-tubed aluminum alloy tripod with a 4-hole Mitchell flange. Oversized rotary clamps provide temperature-independent leg fixing for greatest reliability with precious payloads, further augmented when used with the included mid-level telescoping spreader.
In settings where absolute precision and safety are paramount, the Cartoni Omega tripod system delivers this and more with grace and elegance. Naturally, this support system is covered by the exceptional Cartoni 5-year warranty for parts and labor, as well as prompt, friendly world-wide support.
- Continuously variable counterbalance optimized for high COG cameras
- Sliding top stage for balancing uneven payloads
- Continuously variable true fluid drag with digital status displays
- Attachment points for assistant's box and finder extension
- Single-stage alloy tripod provides maximum torsional resistance
- Rotary stage clamps for temperature-independant leg fixing
- Telescoping mid-level spreader prevents collapse on any working surface