The GRQ3122 from Sabine combines eight audio products into an affordable dual channel, all-digital package with an easy-to-use hands-on interface. Virtually all installation or live audio issues can be dealt with, without running out of DSP power.
All processors can be run concurrently. Control of the two channel thirty-one band graphic EQ can be handled both from the front panel as well as by remote computer control. Additional EQ is available via software control and the twelve filters per channel can be configured as either parametric filters or fixed/auto feedback control filters.
A digital limiter provides speaker protection and a digital compressor, with full function control, delivers audio program processing. A 2 x 2 crossover set-up features multiple filter profiles while a digital delay can be set up to time aligns speakers.
Included GRQ2 Remote Control Software provides instant access to all front panel controls and to an additional layer of functions. The engineer can view and edit frequency response curves, view edits before executing them and take advantage of unlimited GRQ2 file storage.
- Complete digital processor for live sound and large installation
- 31-band digital graphic EQ with variable bandwidth per channel
- Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz Reily crossover filters with slopes up to 48dB/octave (software controllable only)
- Compressor/limiter, with controls for ratio, threshold and gain (attack, release and knee adjustable with remote)
- High and low cut filters on both channels
- Graphic EQ controls and the controls for the compressor, high and low cut filters and output gain can be linked for stereo operation
- Digital delay with up to 1 second delay, adjustable in 20 microsecond increments
- Up to twelve filters per channel, configurable as either FBX feedback filters or parametric filters
- The twelve feedback filters have dual setup modes (auto setup mode via remote control)
- Parametric filters can have either numeric or graphic control (via software only)
- Dedicated bypass switches for FBX, EQ and Delay with built in LED indicators
- Remote Windows software can control all front panel controls in addition to controlling the twelve FBX/parametric filters, graphic EQ filter width adjustments, password protection and view and edit frequency response curves
- RS-232 serial input and output
- Future-proof free Flash RAM upgrade capability