The GRQ3122S from Sabine combines eight audio products into an affordable dual channel, all-digital package. The unit is identical in function to the GRQ3122 except for the lack of front panel control. Virtually all installation or live audio issues that require system security can be dealt with, without running out of DSP power.
All processors can be run concurrently. Control of the two-channel, thirty-one band EQ are handled by remote computer control, either in real time or as a permanent set-up. Additional EQ is available via software control and the twelve filters per channel can be configured as either parametric filters or fixed/auto feedback control filters.
A digital limiter provides speaker protection and a digital compressor, with full function control, delivers audio program processing. A 2 x 2 crossover set-up features multiple filter profiles while a digital delay can be set up to time aligns speakers.
The GRQ2 Remote Control Software provides instant access to what would be all front panel controls and to an additional layer of functions. The engineer can view and edit frequency response curves, view edits before executing them and take advantage of unlimited GRQ2 file storage.
- Complete digital processor for live sound and large installation
- Blank front panel slave versions for the ultimate in system security and economy
- 31-band digital graphic EQ with variable bandwidth per channel
- Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz Reily crossover filters with slopes up to 48dB/octave
- Compressor/limiter, with controls for ratio, threshold, gain, attack, release and knee
- High and low cut filters on both channels
- Graphic EQ controls and the controls for the compressor, high and low cut filters and output gain can be linked for stereo operation
- Digital delay with up to 1 second delay, adjustable in 20 microsecond increments
- Up to twelve filters per channel, configurable as either FBX feedback filters or parametric filters
- The twelve feedback filters have dual setup modes
- Parametric filters can have either numeric or graphic control
- Dedicated bypass switches for FBX, EQ and Delay
- RS-232 serial input and output
- Future-proof free Flash RAM upgrade capability