The Visatec Solo 400B 130 Watt/Second Monolight is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. The straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology.
The short recycle time and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
For location shots, Visatec equipment can be packed into its compact travel case. The travel case is included when you choose to order a Visatec kit.
- Three F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
Note: A maximum of 120 flashes per hour are possible.