The Visatec Solo 204 Two Monolight Kit is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. The straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
This is a 2 monolight, 320 total watt/second kit which includes a white umbrella, barndoors, and kit case. Light Stands may be ordered separately.
- 3 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
Note: A maximum of 120 flashes per hour are possible.