The Behringer RACKTUNER BTR2000 is a multi-function tuner with a built-in microphone, offering 11 different tuner modes, including chromatic, banjo or open tunings. The user can choose between manual, or automatic A-tone standard pitch calibration, from 428 Hz to 452 Hz in 1Hz increments, with +/-7 semitones of transposition for e flexible tuning.
There are two separate input channels on the RACKTUNER BTR2000, accessible via front and back connectors, which are footswitch-controllable. In addition to the tuner functionality, the unit also offers an adjustable metronome, with an audible and visual beat indicator, and the ubiquitous tap tempo function.
- Dual-input rackmount auto chromatic tuner
- Rack light, dial wheel for quick parameter adjustment
- 11 different tuning modes
- Built-in metronome
- Individual "A" pitch calibration
- Dual inputs and outputs for amplifier connection, built-in microphone for acoustic instruments