The age of digital miniaturization has reached the Radio Slave category, with the MicroSync Digital 4 Channel Radio Slave System. This is an auxiliary Receiver with "H" Prong plug only.
When plugged into your power pack or monolight's sync terminal, it receives signals from its hot shoe mount transmitter (available with the kit VMTRH).
This 4 channel system functions at distances of up to 100 feet, and works with a top camera shutter speed of 1/180 second. The default channel is #1, but the frequency may be reset easily, should there be any local radio interference.
Note: Does not work with older Speedotron Black Line packs that take a Household (HH) prong sync cord.
- Adapter Plug Included
- Converts a 3.5mm sync cord to MicroSync's 2.5mm style plug.
- Conserves Battery Power
- Its 2- AA batteries last up to a year, according to the manufacturer.
- Sub-Mini Port for Remote Sync
- The sub-mini phono 2.5mm output port allows use of a sync cord (optional) to link remotely.
- Two Receivers Available
- This receiver is also available with a Monoplug (#VMRM).