For over twenty years, Simmons has cultivated a reputation as a leader in offering outdoor enthusiasts fine sport optics products.
The ProHunter 3-9x40 Riflescope features the TrueZero erector system for enhanced repeatability, and multicoated optics for a clear and crisp sight picture - even when it's raining.
The Quick Target Acquisition eyepiece affords the shooter peace of mind - dialing across the entire power-range has no effect upon the eye relief. A consistent cheek-weld is a key component of accurate shot-placement, and a constant eye relief means you're one step closer to taking that trophy home this year.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- One-piece 1.0" main-tube
- Muliticoated optical glass lens elements
- TrueZero flex erector system for repeatable accuracy
- Tactile rubberized SureGrip surfaces simplify adjustments
- Quick Target Acquisition eyepiece with a constant 3.5" of eye relief
- The Truplex reticle features a standard cross hair and post configuration.