The EAW LA212 is a 2-way, high-output, professional dual-purpose Main or Stage monitor speaker with a 500-watt power handling capacity, housed in a durable, front-ported Baltic Birch enclosure.
The LA212 is equipped with a 12" LF driver and a 2" tweeter with a 3" voice coil, set on a proprietary Wave Guide Plate,and offering a conical 90° angle of coverage. The cabinet features both a standmount cup and suspension points for flying the speaker, along with oversized rubber footpads for use as a floor monitor.
- 2-way 500-watt dual purpose main/stage portable PA monitor for Corporate, Ballroom and Band applications in clubs or installations
- 12" woofer, 2" exit HF driver set on 90° conical Waveguide Plate, high Long Term 124 dB SPL output
- Vented enclosure front port for improved LF response
- Internal passive crossover and filter network
- Suspension points and pole mount cup for flying or pole-mounting, rubber footpads for stage monitor use
- Rugged integrated carrying handles for placement and simplified transportation
- Durable Baltic Birch plywood cabinet enclosure with catalyzed polyurethane finish
- Professional grade Neutrik NL4 speakon connectors