The Slik Pro 340DX is a complete all-metal tripod setup that's effective for lightweight travel duty when one desires a professional feel. The A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the Pro 340DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum, meaning the legs are lighter weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today's tripods. A 3-way panhead--SH-705E--with 2 pan and tilt handles for easy operation is included.
- Speed Release Lock levers allow for fast set up
- 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors and protection to surface indoors
- Foam covered upper leg sections for easy handling in extreme hot or cold weather
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 27mm