ATN (American Technologies Network) is an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements, with a focus upon value and functionality.
The Night Storm-3A is a rugged and lightweight waterproof night vision monocular with outstanding low-light viewing performance. This NVD combines a powerful 3.5x f/1.2 optical system with a 3rd generation select alpha intensifier tube to deliver amazing imaging capabilities. When viewing under total-darkness conditions, the integral IR illuminator can be activated to provide ample supplementary illumination for longer-range viewing.
The Night Storm's housing is waterproof, and ergonomically designed. Regardless of the climate or situation, you're sure to be able to maintain a sure grip upon this cleverly designed NVD. The exterior of this Night Storm is stealth-black; an excellent choice for covert operations.
There are many variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, ambient weather and lighting conditions, the level of detail needed for recognition, etc. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the generation of the intensifier tube along with its specified resolution and s/n ratio. The magnification, clarity, and light transmission performance of the NVD's optics also contribute to its low/no-light performance capabilities.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Optional SLR camera adapter available
- Comfortable, waterproof, ergonomic housing
Run-Time: 10-20 Hours on a single CR123A battery
(Dependent upon IR usage)
- 3.5x f/1.2 optics provides long-range viewing in low-light conditions
- 3rd Generation Select Alpha Intensifier
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm While 2nd generation night vision works well in most applications, 3rd generation night vision will outperform it in all situations. With a 3rd generation NVD, your image will be crisper and clearer with a decreased level of bright light blooming. These improvements substantially increase the recognition and detection range of the system.