The Samson SX1800 is a professional rack-mount power amplifier designed for live sound or installation audio applications, offering an output power of 400W per channel at 8 ohms. The amplifier can operate in stereo, parallel, or bridged-mono mode according to your needs and offers combination XLR/TRS input jacks and 5-way binding posts and Speakon output connectors. Front-panel volume knobs let you make level adjustments easily.
The SX1800 has a solid offering of internal protection, including circuitry to protect against overheating, short circuits, and DC. The unit is fan-cooled for increased reliability. The SX1800 has an open, natural sound quality with a wide frequency range and very low distortion. All of these features inside a 2U steel housing make the SX1800 a great option for your amplification needs.
- 2U rack space stereo power amplifier
- Rugged all-steel chassis
- Three-mode stereo/parallel/bridged-mono operation with dedicated rear-panel switch
- Forced-air, vari-speed dual temperature-sensitive fans cooling for reliable, consistent performance
- Toroidal low-profile, high current transformer power supply
- Protection relay circuitry with dedicated LEDs includes thermal overload protection, On/Off muting, and clip protection
- Unique bipolar circuit design minimizes or nulls DC output at idling stage, which conserves energy and prevents speaker damage
- XLR/TRS combo input connectors, 5-way binding post and Speakon outputs