The formidable Vinten Vector 450 Pan/Tilt Head 3805-3F supports oversized camera payloads up to 99 lbs (45kg) with perfect sinusoidal counterbalance.
True caliper disk brakes arrest movement during operation, and the center lock button firmly fixes the head in a horizontal position for safely mounting and dismounting camera payloads.
Operation is streamlined with the brightly illuminated rear-facing status LCD and bubble level, and dual pan-arm rosettes allow left or two-handed configurations.
- Perfect Counterbalance
- The Vector 450 achieves perfect counterbalance by means of continuously-variable spring mechanism. This allows the head to tilt through the full range of -90 to +90° in perfect balance
- TF (Thin Film) Drag Control
- The Vinten TF (Thin Film) damping system provides consistent drag performance in demanding conditions from -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C). It offers total control for precise movement and excellent camera control during the critical slow start-up of the shot
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- Built-in illuminated bubble level facilitates efficient leveling even under unfavorable lighting conditions.
- Caliper Disk Brakes
- To efficiently and reliably arrest pan and tilt movement, the Vector 70 employs true caliper disk brakes which, for safety purposes, are on by default, requiring operator action to release.
- Dual Pan Arm Rosettes
- For left or two-handed configurations depending on application and operator