Velbon's EL Carmagne series responds to the demands for a lightweight durable tripod, offering superior strength and specifications while being one third lighter than their conventional aluminum counterparts. Carbon fiber is also more resilient to temperature changes.
These durable and versatile tripods have 3-positions of leg spread for normal, semi-low and full-low angle shooting, and the split rapid center column detaches appropriately to access the full range of height.
- Neoprene covering protects the top leg sections from scratches, and makes the tripod easier to use in extreme weather conditions
- Height-markings on lower two leg sections allow for more precise positioning
- Split center column allows the tripod to go down to 10.2"
- Tripod head can be mounted on either end of the center column
- Appropriate for 4x5 systems, all medium format cameras & all 35mm applications except lenses larger than a 400mm f/2.8