The Rip-Tie CableCatch is used to organize cables against a surface. It allows the user to change or move cables easily just by pulling the tab. It uses an adhesive backing that permanently adheres to any smooth, flat surface. There is convenient pull tab for fast and easy release. The hook and loop fastener allows the cables to be shortened or lengthened.
This item is a pack of 5 Black 1 x 2" CableCatches.
- Anchors cords, cables and wires neatly along surfaces and out of the way.
- Acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive securely attaches to equipment racks, desks, or walls.
- Peel-away backing makes it easy to use to install.
- Soft Hold maintains the integrity of the cable performance, and offers an easy and reliable way to organize a high performance data cable without using nylon ties.
- One quick pull of the hook and loop tab releases the bundle for easy rearranging and quick equipment set-ups.