The Videolabs/ClearOne IDCam is an educational presentation camera with an eighteen inch flexible gooseneck. The positionable head can swivel 60° and it has 16 mm C-mount lens. With the gooseneck and swivel head the camera can be precisely positioned for proper framing between four to eight feet. Photo ID card creation is one of the obvious applications but the camera can focus from 11 inches to 50 feet which opens up the IDCam to a wide range of uses.
- Head-Shot Lens with Options
- Flexible 18-inch gooseneck, 60° swivel head and 16mm C-Mount lens make it possible to precisely position the camera for proper head and shoulder framing between 4 and 8 feet. Additional lenses are available for custom applications which require imaging from a range of distances and scene sizes.
- Fully Automatic Exposures
- Two-button Iris Control System (ICS) adjusts to any lighting environment. With ICS the IDCam can be integrated into an ID badging system without the need for an external flash. There is a simple to use two-button brightness control on the base of the unit. Perfect for use at any receptionist desk that would benefit from an inexpensive and effective security system.
- Wide Ranging Compatibility and Integration
- The IDCam can be used with either Windows or Macintosh systems. It has higher resolution S-Video output for fine quality images. It also has USB connectivity that will supply power and work with certain capture cards and display devices. a built-in microphone allows the camera to be used for presentations and demonstrations. Lastly, the IDCam is both NTSC and PAL systems compatible.