The Furman PST-8 Digital Power Station features Furman's SMP circuitry which incorporates Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) and a high current TVZ-MOV to insure that any electronic device (e.g. television, projector, CD-DVD player, computer, etc.) is fed clean, filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak performance from all equipment.
Furman's proprietary Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) suppresses AC noise evenly, assuring maximum performance from your system. SMP circuitry offers the highest degree of protection against electrical surges and spikes, and does this without sacrificing itself or any of its components. In addition, the Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit automatically turns off the unit when it is fed 137 volts or higher, protecting itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage.
- 8 linearly filtered outlets
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV provides the highest level of AC surge suppression
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) guards your valuable equipment from dangerous wiring faults
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection to connected equipment