The Tiffen 95C Coarse Thread 85/1.2 ND Filter Combo is a combination of both an amber color conversion 85 and a 1.2 neutral density filter. There is a 1.2 density for darkening of the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The 85 filtration covers the entire filter plane and converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
The 1.2 ND filter provides a reduction of 4 stops. This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings. This filter has a diameter of 95mm and features coarse threads.
- Combination of both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter.
- 1.2 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- 85 filter converts the color temperature to 3400K, allowing you to use type A tungsten-balanced film in daylight situations.
- 95mm filter ring diameter with coarse threading.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.