Califone's slim DVD-400 DVD Recorder provides recording choices in DVD discs (DVD+R or DVD+RW) and also has many useful features. The recording capacity depends on different quality modes. For example, record time is one hour for HQ mode and six hours in SLP mode.
DVD-400 is also a player; in addition to DVD+R and DVD+RW, use it for DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, SVCD, VCD and CD-DA discs. This silver DVD recorder can also play MP3, JPEG files recorded on CD discs. For your convenience, DVD-400 has different input and output terminals including both optical and coaxial digital audio output terminals. Connect its component video output to a progressive scan compatible television for high-quality images.
- Recordable DVD Media
- Record your favorite video content in the DVD discs (in DVD+R or in DVD+RW).
- Playable DVD and CD Discs
- In addition to DVD+R and DVD+RW, you can also play DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, SVCD, VCD and CD-DA discs. Play MP3 and JPEG files as well that are recorded on CD discs.
- Progressive Scan Compatible
- You can connect the component video output of this DVD recorder to a progressive scan television for stable and flicker-free images.
- Recording Time
- Recording time depends on the recording quality. Choose any of the recording modes such as HQ, SP, LP, EP and SLP.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Sound
- Use the coaxial or optical digital audio output to connect an amplifier with Dolby Digital Decoder or DTS Decoder for high-quality sound.
- Chapter Editing
- You can perform some basic editing functions for DVD+RW discs in the Chapter Editing Mode. You can split a Title or Mark a Chapter. You can also hide (or unhide) a chapter. Make your favorite picture as your index picture of a Title.
- MP3 and JPEG Playback
- Enjoy MP3 files on this DVD recorder. You can also play JPEG files on this Recorder with Zoom Feature.
- Playback Features
- Play back video content as well as audio content with several attractive features. DVD-400 has four play modes: Normal Play, Repeat Play, Program Play and Random Play. For DVD discs, select and play the Title with both Normal and Repeat Play.
- Upgrade DVD-400 with the latest features using an upgrading disk.