Califone's 4100-10 USB Headset Kit with Carrying Case is a 10-pack uniquely designed for use in educational settings. It features noise reducing earcups, perfect for learning situations where isolation and voice feedback is essential. Each headset also features a 10-foot cord and reinforced connections to the headcups that resists students or others from pulling the cords out. The included carrying case helps ensure their protection when being transported.
- Designed for Education
- Specifically designed for educational environments where isolation and voice feedback are required, these headsets feature noise-reducing earcups that lower ambient noise so volume does not need to be as high; this is recommended by audiologists for hearing safety.
- Adjustable In-Line Volume Control and Flexible Microphone
- This headsets feature an in-line volume control for added flexibility. In addition to the in-line volume and mute control, there's a microphone on/off switch. The unidirectional microphone has a flexible gooseneck and built-in wind screen to reduce recording of extraneous sounds.
- Plug-and-Play Design and Mac/Windows Compatible
- The USB connection on these headsets eliminates the need for a soundcard, making it a plug-and-play device. No additional software or hardware is required to use them. Additionally, they work out of the box with Macintosh or Windows computers.
- Durable Construction and Extra-Long Cord
- Knowing this headset may take some rough treatment, Califone has designed this unit to withstand use by multiple, sometimes not-so-careful students. The fully adjustable headstrap made with rugged ABS plastic and replaceable earcups make this headset perfect for classroom use. The extra-long, 10-foot cord means you don't have to worry about stretching the cord into tight situations.