Let's put on a show! You can light it with this B&H Exclusive Mini Theater 13-Light System Kit, made up of fixtures manufactured by Altman Lighting--well known in the lighting industry for fifty years.
Pars and Fresnels are the building blocks of any theatrical lighting system. The 4 Par 64s are low-cost, versatile lighting fixtures suitable for many applications. Intensities and beam spreads are a function of the bulb selected for use in the fixture. One unit can serve multiple purposes simply by changing the bulb. The two Fresnels with 6" lenses are lightweight, short-throw, all-purpose lighting devices. Installed on the first or second electric, they produce a soft-edged beam which varies in diameter from 4.2' to 21' at a throw distance of 15'.
The 37° and 55° Ellipsoidal Spotlights provide highlights and drama as specials, or combined as a general wash from your stage grid, or the house. Each Ellipsoidal is a compact, lightweight reflector spotlight with a front lens which produces a high-intensity sharp or soft-edged beam. Four adjustable integral stainless steel framing shutters provide beam shaping ability and the pattern slot and holder provide the ability to project visual images. The 37° field beam spread model can provide a beam of 97 footcandles 20 feet in diameter from 30 feet away, @ wide flood. The 55° field beam spread model can provide a beam of 56 footcandles 31 feet in diameter from 30 feet away, @ wide flood. Two pattern holders are included to hold optional size "M" (66mm) pattern gobos.
The jewel in any theatrical lighting system is the follow spot. The Luminator Follow Spot is a ruggedly constructed short-to-medium throw, 410-watt fixture. It produces a narrow, hard- or soft-edged beam which zooms from 1.3° to 9.3°. The Luminator can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color. At its tightest spot setting (with iris) the Luminator throws a beam 106 footcandles, 1.4 feet in diameter @ 60 feet. At widest flood, it throws a beam 45 footcandles 9.7 feet in diameter, @ 60 feet. Except for the follow-spot, which comes with a stand, these lights are designed and equipped to be hung from a grid or pipe.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x Altman 360Q Ellipsoidal Spotlight, 750 Watts - 55 Degrees (120-240VAC)
- 4 x Altman 360Q Ellipsoidal Spotlight, 750 Watts - 37 Degrees (120-240VAC)
- 2 x Altman 65Q Fresnel Light
- 4 x Altman PAR 64 - Black Steel - 300-1000 Watts (120VAC)
- Altman Follow Spot with Castered Stand
- 2 x Altman "Gobo" Pattern Holder for 360, 360Q, S6, S4.5 Ellipsoidals
- 12 x Altman Malleable Iron Pipe Clamp
- 2 x Altman Four Leaf Barndoor Set
- 6 x Sylvania / Osram GLC (575W/115V) Lamp
- 2 x Eiko BTN Lamp (750W / 120V)
- 4 x Sylvania / Osram FFN (1000W / 120V) Par 64 VNSP Lamp
- Impact FXL Lamp (410W, 82V)