The Altman 70-150 Watt Outdoor CDM Ellipsoidal is the first fully functioning affordable outdoor ellipsoidal with 15-35° zoom focus, framing shutters, glass/steel pattern projection capabilities and internal/external accessory mounting options for color media, louver, donut, scroller or douser. The ODEC's removable lid allows for maximum accessibility during installation and for lamp and lens adjustments. Two stainless steel safety cables hold the lid securely when the fixture is opened.
This fixture is rate for operation between -10° to +120° F (-23-+49°C), and will provide a beam of 234 footcandles 4.8 feet in diameter from a distance of 30 feet, in full spot, with a 150 watt bulb.
In full flood, it will provide 84 footcandles 8 feet in diameter from the same distance.
This fixture has a white finish. Other finishes are available -- silver, black, and custom.
- Uses Long Lasting CDM Lamps
- Utilizes 12,000 hour CDM 75 or 150 watt lamps (available separately), with high color rendering index (CRI)
- The lid is secured to the body with four side-mount link-lock latches that provide a water-tight seal
- Heavy duty aluminum construction with white TGIC polyester powdercoat
- Made in the U.S.A.; U.L and c.U.L. listed for outdoor use
- Padlocks of appropriate size can be added for security.
- Light-Shaping Ability
- Internal slot accepts 7.5" accessories