This is a DynaLite RB1000 Pencil Light. The RB1000 is ideal for location or studio use. It can bring creativity to your lighting, perhaps by hiding the light inside or just behind small objects. This 1000 Watt/Second flash head has an attached 4' (1.2 m) head cable. It has no modeling light. As the pioneer in compact studio and location lighting, DynaLite was the originator of the wide angle "built in reflector" design which offers ease of use with umbrellas. Every DynaLite flash tube is hand mounted in its user replaceable shock absorbing reflector assembly and tested for flash consistency, power output and color temperature accuracy.
This compact light source uses snap-on modules to attach reflectors, color gels, umbrellas and light stands. It can rotate 360°. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Gets into very small areas of your set, for accent lighting
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" assembly
- Removable Reflector
- A snap-on 180° reflector comes standard. If desired, gels and diffusion can be attached to the reflector to change the light color and quality.
- 1/4 -20 Threaded Bottom
- A Bogen Mini Ball is recommended to fix the RB1000 to a light stand to allow tilt and swivel.