The Novatron 2140C flash head contains the controls to operate at full power, or to ratio the power and modeling light down one or two f/stops. This flash head cannot be used in the stopping mode by itself. There must be another flashhead operating at full power or damage will occur. This will void the warranty. It comes With a 1000 w/s flash tube (color corrected to 5500° K), 100W tungsten modeling lamp, 25' cord and a mounting bracket for a 3/8" stand and to attach an umbrella. This is a flash head only. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because there is no fan, this head is extremely small.
- Easy to Control
- This lamp head features an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- Removeable Reflector
- The reflector is built-on.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 25' cable included. Head extension cables are available in 15 and 25' for heads used at longer distances from the power pack (Longer cable lengths will result in .25 and .3 stop reduction in power, respectively).
- Modeling Light
- Easily replaceable, 100W, 120V, standard Edison Base Bulbs are ideally found at B&H, or any houseware store in an emergency.
Note:Designed to work with all current Novatron power packs: V240, V400,V600, D1000 AND D1500. Older packs with a 5- pin connector require a #4012 adapter.