The Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus Zoom lens offers an ultra-wide zoom solution to digital cameras, and was exclusively designed to suit the characteristics of digital SLR cameras. The super wide-angle capability of this zoom lens (equivalent range of approx. 15-30mm when used with a Nikon digital SLR camera (*) makes it a very powerful tool for both indoor and landscape photography.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result, these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
(*) Note: Not compatible with 35mm cameras or digital cameras using full-size image sensors (e.g. Kodak DCS14n or DCS PRO SLR/n). Vignetting will occur if lens is used on cameras with sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm cameras.
- EX lens series denotes excellence of engineering and new technology
- Correction for various types of aberration provided by three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element and two aspherical lenses
- Equipped with the silent, responsive and high speed Hyper Sonic Motor and provides fulltime manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.4" (24 cm) at all focal lengths
- The IF (Internal Focusing) design offers smooth and fast autofocus and non-rotating filter attachment