The Tote Vision LCD-565 is a high quality portable color video monitor designed for professionals. It is capable of displaying both NTSC and PAL system video on its high resolution, active matrix LCD panel. The unit can be powered by common AA size batteries and it comes with a battery holder fitting up to 10 cells. AC power supplies are offered as optional accessories as are a wide range of mounting devices.
- Designed for Professionals
- The LCD-565 is made from high impact ABS plastic and it's light enough to mount on top of even a small video camera. The unit has BNC connectors for Composite Video both input and output. This model does not support audio.
- Universally Mountable
- This little monitor can be place on top a video camera, on a desk top or even mounted to a wall. The unit has the universal 1/4-20 screw receiver on its bottom panel. The HS-1 is a bracket that will carry the monitor onto a camera's shoe mount point. The MB-1 allows the monitor to sit on a table. The optional WM-1 is a small bracket for wall and unconventional mounting solutions.
- Battery Power
- The monitor comes with a battery case that can hold as many as 10 AA size batteries. The manufacturer recommends using 10 NiCad chemistry batteries or 8 Alkaline batteries. For professional camera packages the monitor can be adapted to fit an Anton Bauer Proformer battery with the optional BB-5000 bracket. The monitor can also be plugged into a car battery via cigarette connector with the DC-12 adapter cable.
- AC Power
- The LCD-565 requires an optional AC adapter for it to be plugged into wall power. The AC-2000 converts household 110 Volt AC current into 12 Volt DC for this purpose.