The Tote Vision LCD-801 is a professional 8-inch LCD monitor that supports both Composite and S-Video signals. It comes standard with a table stand, cables and remote control. This model has a mirror image and upside-down image features for speciality applications like rear-view camera display.
- True High Resolution Video
- The LCD-801 is a small and light weight monitor with totally professional display characteristics. It's LCD panel contains 1440 x 234 pixels for very high quality images. This monitor also has a back-light dimmer control feature for tailoring the look to your ambient lighting conditions.
- Mirror Image and Upside-Down Image Features
- More prevalent than ever, many large (and not so large) motor vehicles incorporate a rear view camera to show the driver an otherwise obstructed view. The LCD-801 can flip the image to show like a rear view mirror. For other unconventional applications this monitor can flip the image upside-down as well.
- NTSC and PAL Systems
- This monitor can be used with NTSC and PAL system cameras and playback devices. There is an auto detect function so manual switching is never necessary.