Are you looking to enhance the bass in your stereo system? The AudioSource AST-Sub10 represents pure sophistication in powered subwoofers. The ported enclosure encases a sturdy ten inch reinforced driver, a 150watt amplifier and an integral stereo crossover network.
Both the crossover frequency and input level are variable, which allows the AST-Sub10 to specifically complement your stereo setup. Lastly, the three way auto power and phase reverse functions round out the generous list of features offered by this superior subwoofer.
- 10 inch reinforced driver
- A 10 inch reinforced driver ensures that the bass will always be rock-solid in your home stereo system. Crank up the bass!
- Variable crossover frequency
- Variable crossover frequency allows you to modify the degree to which this subwoofer mirrors the main signal of your home stereo system. Adjust the subwoofer's mix to accommodate its placement in your entertainment center or home cinema setup.
- Variable input level
- The variable input allows you to adjust the degree to which the subwoofer is in your home stereo system's mix. Whether you prefer a subtle coloring of bass frequencies or a full-on blast of low end, this subwoofer can help you find the balance that is right for you.
- Three way auto power
- Three way auto power allows this subwoofer to remain in standby mode, as well as the usual on/off capability found in other components. If other components in your home stereo temporarily lose power, the subwoofer will remain on.
- Unique gloss lacquer finish
- The gloss lacquer finish of this subwoofer ensures that the look and feel of this unit will fit right in with your decor. Its elegant modular design blends well with a variety of furnishings.
- 150 watt output
- 150watts of power makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations. Feel the power!