The Panasonic AW-E860 is a 2/3-inch 3-CCD widescreen industrial camera, which is part of the comprehensive Convertible Camera System. Being "convertible", the camera will accept cards for very specific applications like serial digital output, component analog output, data output to computers, super low-light environments, and studio configurations, to name a few. There is a broad range of pan/tilt system components including all-weather housings and remote controllers for inventive and creative production solutions.
- 4 basic Shooting Modes
The AW-E860 will adapt to several common shooting environments:
- Halogen Lighting Mode for events like weddings
- Fluorescent Lighting Mode for indoor shooting under green-cast florescent light fixture
- Outdoor Mode for shooting under natural daylight
- User Mode for custom camera setup
- Custom Menu Functions
- The AW-E860 allows for the user to adjust settings based upon the shooting scenario. Gain, shutter, white balance, multiple detail settings like skin tone are adjustable for the optimum picture quality.
- Video Look Adjustments
- Pedestal, black level, genlock, phase, gamma and other setup functions are adjustable for different shooting environments and post-production requirements.
- Several Remote Control Options
- One reason the AW-E860 is so versatile is that it interfaces with a number of pan/tilt heads, controllers and remote camera control units. The AW-PH500, a pan/tilt head is for indoor applications when using a relatively heavy industrial lens. The AW-PH600 is an outdoor pan/tilt head. It works with the AW-CH600; an all-weather camera housing that has a wiper and defroster for its lens window. Special power supplies, switchers, camera picture controllers, and joy-stick movement controllers all integrate to complete systems for interesting production solutions.