The Sachtler DV-8SB SL Carbon Fiber Tripod System, which includes the DV-8SB fluid head, is the choice for the professional videographer utilizing heavy camcorders during his days work shooting documentary or industrial video. Its 12-step counterbalance system with the camera mount sliding plate creates the perfect counterbalance of the camera weight across the horizontal plane. It also includes the Speed Lock 75CF carbon fiber tripod, which is fitted with the Sachtler rotary clamping system for complete flexibility and ease of operation without any restrictions.
DV-8SB Fluid Head
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with five level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Quick Release
- Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 2.4" sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- 12-step dynamic counterbalancing system, compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40 to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes
- Built-in bubble for horizontal leveling
Speed Lock 75CF Tripod
- Dural carbon fiber construction with 16mm (0.63") tube diameter
- 75mm / 3" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height of 57.9" (not including head)
- Rotary clamping system