The Sachtler DV 12SB Aluminum Tripod System, which includes the DV 12SB fluid head, is the choice for the professional videographer utilizing heavy camcorders and demands the smoothest pan and tilt during his days work. The 12-step counterbalance system creates the perfect counterbalance of the camera whether using a light or a heavy lens.
Among other features, it also offers five (5) steps of vertical and horizontal drag, as well as the Touch & Go quick release and automatic locking system for quick setup. It also includes the DA-100L Aluminum Tripod, which is fitted with the Sachtler rotary clamping system for complete flexibility and ease of operation without any restrictions.
DV-12SB Fluid Head
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with five level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Quick Release
- Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 2.8" sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- 12-step dynamic counterbalancing system, compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40 to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes
- Built-in illuminated bubble for horizontal leveling
- Dural aluminum construction with 16mm (0.63") tube diameter
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Single extension design
- Maximum height of 55.9" (not including head)
- Rotary clamping system