The LH2400B lamphead features a 2400 w/s UV coated quartz flashtube. It operates on the following Norman Series 900 power supplies: P12/12, P24/24, P40/40, P800D, P2000D and all previous Series 900 units.
The LH2400B features a high-impact resin housing that wont dent or scratch and a modeling lamp on/off switch. The LH2400B comes standard with the R9124 Rapid Cool Blower, which makes this head ideal for use with multiple pops in a short amount of time, or when using the light inside a softbox. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because it fan is detachable, the LH2400B is one of the most compact of all series 900 heads.
- Easy to Control
- One tilt control knob is located on top, and a handle is located on the back of the head. The integrated umbrella receptor is located right below the head.
- Easily Replaceable Flash tube
- The plug-and-play FQ3-UV quartz flash tube is easily replaceable to enable the photographer to quickly get back to the assignment.
- Removable Reflector
- All Series 900 reflectors, type 1 and 2 will fit this head, giving the photographer a full array of choices for shaping the light output.
- Modeling Light
- Norman lamp heads feature halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection under the most demanding circumstances.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- A 20' cable comes attached to the head. Head cable extension cables may be added when the head is used at longer distances from the power pack.