The LH500 lamphead is Norman's standard Series 500 studio flashhead for use in light duty applications where fan cooling is not required. It operates on all Norman Series 500 power supplies, including the P404, P808M, P808M/TLC and P808-1200/TLC. It features include a high-impact resin housing that won't dent or scratch, and a modeling lamp off-on switch.
Note - Fan cooling is required when cutting off the air flow through the lamphead with gel filters, or softboxes. The R9124 Rapid Cool Blower can be added for these situations. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because it has no fan, the LH500 is the most compact and economical of all Norman studio heads.
- Easy to Control
- One tilt control knob is located on top, the other is part of the stand mount. The integrated umbrella receptor is located right below the head.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- The plug-and-play FT6-UV quartz flashtube is easily replaceable to enable the photographer to quickly get back to the assignment.
- Removeable Reflector
- All Series 5 reflectors, giving the photographer a full array of choices for shaping the light output.
- Modeling Light
- Norman lampheads feature halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb. This head features an on/off switch for the modeling light.
- Long Reaching Cable
- A 20' cable comes attached to the head. Head cable extension cables may be added when the head is used at longer distances from the power pack.