The Draper StageHand is a handy little tool that will save you time and money on setup. How often do two people go to a job just to handle the folding screens? With the StageHand, you only need one person to set up many popular screens - even those made by competitors.
- Assemble the folding screen face up on floor according to instructions provided
- Leave feet folded flat against legs. With hook extended "up", insert the StageHand under top of screen frame and pull back to hold screen frame firmly in place
- Lift the StageHand and screen, telescoping the StageHand as needed to support screen comfortably
- Hook rotates as it lifts
- The StageHand will support the screen while you unfold and lock the legs in their normal position, following the instructions supplied with the screen.
- The StageHand comes in two sizes, to fit either 1" folding screen frames (like Cinefold) or 1.5" frames (like Ultimate Folding Screen)
- Telescopes from 65 to 120" in length
- For use with screens in all sizes through 7.5 x 10'