The Norman P808M Power Supply operates with all Series 500 lampheads.
It has four 200 w/s output channels. Each light can be adjusted from 200, 100, 50 w/s or "off" without affecting the other lights.
When using 3 lights, one lamphead can be switched to 400 w/s. When using 2 lights, both lampheads can be switched up to 400 w/s and when using 1 light, the lamphead can be switched to 800 w/s.
The power supply is equipped with an audible alarm which beeps in the event of a lamphead misfire, making it an ideal choice for high volume school photography. The lamphead modeling lamps automatically track the flash outputs, verifying the recycle of the pack.
- Individual Lamphead Control
- The Norman 808M allows the photographer to plug up to four lampheads into the power supply and to have individual control over each lamphead without affecting the other heads.
- Misfire Alarm
- The audible alarm beeps in the event of a lamphead misfire, making the P800m an ideal choice for high-volume photography.
- Flash Ready Indication
- The lamphead modeling lamps automatically track the flash outputs (switchable).
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.