The Telex BTR-1 is a unique professional UHF wireless intercom base station system with a 1-to-1 (one base station to one belt pack) full-duplex, digitally encrypted design, for use in sports or commercial applications.
The BTR-1 is equipped with UHF frequency agility, digital audio security encryption, the patented ClearScan channel search, three audio channel capability with 2-wire line mix, signal relay closure, and a base station RF meter.
The bright, backlit LCD display of the BTR-1 offers an intuitive graphical user interface, and the unit offers the advanced technology of Intelligent Power Control, DSP Digital Audio Processing and proprietary digital audio encryption, providing clean sound and secure communications at a high professional level.
- Wireless one-to-one UHF intercom Base Station with frequency agility, full-duplexing, digital security encryption, and huge selection of available frequencies organized in independent 18 MHz bands
- CAN Bus remote network connectivity
- Factory selected preset frequency groups, 1000' operating range, Transmit power level switch
- Six channels of 2-wire intercom access, relay contact closure for base station with remote beltpack activation feature
- Telex or RTS front panel 4-pin headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset boom mic type automatically
- Enhanced ClearScan two-button frequency selection for optimal, interference- and intermodulation-free location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- Frequency change from base station or beltpacks
- Large backlit LCD, transparent, menu-driven Graphic User Interface for simplified navigation and assignment
- Full function Talk/Listen headset station with dedicated headset and boom mic volume and gain controls ,allows for fifth simultaneous user(director, producer, engineer) on intercom channel
- Compatibility with Audiocom, Clear-Com, RTS/RTS matrix wired and wireless intercoms, dedicated 2-wire XLE and 4-wire RJ-11 connectors
- AC or DC operation in 12 to 15 Volt range
- Table top or rackmount placement with supplied rackmount kits