The Telex TR-1 is a unique professional UHF wireless intercom beltpack and component of the BTR-1 base station system, with a 1-to-1 (one base station to one belt pack) full-duplex, digitally encrypted design, for use in sports or commercial applications.
The TR-1 is equipped with UHF frequency agility, digital audio security encryption, the patented ClearScan channel search, three audio channel capability with 2-wire line mix, signal relay closure, and a base station RF meter.
The oversized selector switch of the TR-1 enables quick change between base station presets, and the unit is equipped with a large, clear LCD readout. The system offers the advanced technology of Intelligent Power Control, DSP Digital Audio Processing and proprietary digital audio encryption, providing clean sound and secure communications at a high professional level.
- Wireless one-to-one UHF intercom beltpack with frequency agility, full-duplexing, digital security encryption
- Large selection of available frequencies organized in independent 18 MHz bands
- Factory selected A, B and C preset groups with large selector switch for A and B, 1000' operating range, Transmit power level switch
- Large, easy-access volume control and Talk button with selectable talk modes, dedicated overmodulation and battery status LED indicators, separate C preset group selector button with dedicated LED
- A4M headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset boom mic type automatically
- Enhanced ClearScan two-button frequency selection for optimal, interference- and intermodulation-free location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- Frequency change from base station or beltpacks
- Large rear panel LCD readout, dedicated Menu and Set buttons, Push-to-talk/Push-to-transmit switch
- AA or NiMH battery operation